Welcome to our
School Jobs Page!
Ask us about School Psychology, SLP, OT, PT Jobs:
School Contract Services are available in: (Click state to contact us.) Through our family of special education brands we can now place you in over 22 states!
If your state of interest is not listed, please contact us directly.
- Graduate with a Degree in Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, or Physical Therapy from an Accredited University (Masters for Special Education Teachers)
- Must hold or be eligible for license or teaching certificate in states in which you will be employed
- Criminal Background check and e-Verify required for all jobs.
- Preference may be given to qualified candidates with current or pending license and background credentials in some states.
Top Five National Provider of School-Based Services
We provide special education services in public and private schools working with regular and special education children aged 3 to 21 in preschool, elementary, middle school and high schools. Exceptional mentorship and support for CFs and new graduates as well as experienced therapists transitioning to the school setting. Through our family of special education brands we work in over 22 states, and 300 districts. We partner with a variety of schools to better serve students with disabilities each year.
We look forward to speaking with you to discuss your career goals!
Job Description and Primary Responsibilities
You will be an SOS employee assigned to a specific school district to provide educational based services.
New graduate and experienced clinicians are encouraged to apply.
- Longevity for your career path
- Compensation packages that value your abilities and work to maximize your take home pay
- Excellent Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid Leave
- Relocation & Travel Options
- New Grad Sign-On Bonus (Experienced candidates are not eligible for sign on bonus.)
- Student Loan Program
- Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads but if your changing from a medical to school model)
- Your advocate matching you to the right job!
Call us today and lets get started!